Topps Flagship Clear Parallels Part 2

So I never lost my love of the clear flagship parallel to 10.  But it seems that the majority of the hobby has a lot more love for the Black parallel, even though those are going up essentially every year.  Now, I'm not saying that the black parallel doesn't look good.  It looks great.



But the independence day, mothers day, and fathers day parallels also look great.  Even better than the black ones on some cards.  And these aren't going up in numbers.  Now, don't get me wrong since I'm also firmly in the camp of the black numbered parallels, especially for Shohei Ohtani (wink wink), but I do think that the clear parallels are significantly undervalued.  Heck, if a PSA 10 black parallel is going for 5k, there is no reason a clear one should go for any less than 10k.  Not only is it a lot harder to get a high grade, especially in surface, on these acetate cards, but there is only 10 of them.  Not 67, 68, 69 or whatever.  10.  10 a year.  10 every year.  10.




Oh yeah, I'm still bullish on the Padres.  I love MacKenzie Gore, and think him and Paddack are going to rock the NL West.  With their star-studded young lineup, I like them to finally dethrone the Giants and Dodgers and bring one home to San Diego in the next 5-7 years.

Comments

Popular Posts