Field Of Dreams

I've driven through Iowa and lived in a neighboring state, and let me tell you, it's not Heaven.  Field of Dreams is still arguably the best sports movie of all time, and most significant to me and my family.  Who doesn't love a good family, father-son, and baseball movie?  In 2016, Topps got signing rights to Kevin Costner and decided to include him in some of their baseball products.  Archives got Bull Durham autographs (a great movie in its own right), but Allen & Ginter got the crowning jewel in Field of Dreams.

Timothy Busfield as Mark
Frank Whaley as Archie "Moonlight" Graham




















If you haven't seen the movie in a while, it's worth a re-watch.  I paid for it on VUDU so that I can watch it whenever I needed to be reminded of the bigger picture in life.  If you ever doubted the provenance of the basis of this life/sports/collecting blog, then you should watch the movie.  It really just makes me want to go play catch with my old man.
Kevin Costner as Ray Kinsella
Dwier Brown as John Kinsella




















If you build it, they will come.

Comments

Popular Posts