Good Ole AA Baseball


So if you didn't know by now, my wife and I love baseball.  We love it so much that we'll go to a game, any game, wherever and whenever games are played.  We took a quick weekend trip to San Antonio so that I could show my wife the Riverwalk and take her to the Alamo.  Downtown San Antonio is really amazing, and I highly recommend it to people.


San Antonio also happens to be the home of the San Antonio Missions, the AA team for the San Diego Padres.  They happened to sport two of the better prospects in the organization in Josh Naylor and Fernando Tatis Jr.  Now Tatis Jr. is arguably one of the top three prospects in all of baseball, and his star was shining even before he hurt his hand in 2018 (which is when we were at the game.)


The coolest thing about being there was that these seats in the aisle, fourth row, right behind home plate, were so ridiculously cheap.  The other cool thing was that it was a heritage night game, and we got to get some Chanclas gear - The Flying Sandal.  Made for an awesome hat to give my dad - We wear a lot of slippers / zori's / sandals in Hawaii - and a cool shirt for me.  Plus we got to see a great game and some awesome prospects.  If you haven't checked out minor league baseball...  What are you waiting for?


Comments

Popular Posts