The Home Shows - Part 1


I'm an incredibly lucky dude to have an amazing wife who loves and supports me. She saw that Pearl Jam was touring, and told me that we had to get tickets.  There was a lottery for the chance to purchase tickets, and we both signed up.  My time was slightly better than hers, and even though we were at at course in San Francisco, we both brought laptops to get tickets.  Even though we had things ready split seconds after they became available, we still could only get weekday upper level seats.  I was complaining though, we were going to see Pearl Jam!


Seattle was my old stomping grounds and my original home, as well as home to my beloved UW.  My wife and I love going to Pike Place and having lunch at Ivar's on the water.  There is always amazing cool stuff.  We love the hazelnut family farm group that sets up, as well as the amazing sights, smells, and foods.


Speaking of which, fresh morels.  YUM!  I have always wanted to go mushroom hunting.


And finally the concert.  Safeco was packed.  I had never sat so high up for any baseball game, but every.  single. seat. was full.  And well deserved.  The show was about to start.

Comments

Popular Posts