White Sparkle

I have to admit that I am a bit of a sucker for white sparkle panini rewards exclusive cards.  Now, I just really like the design and think that the limited run makes them pretty desirable.  It totally doesn't make sense considering there are about 1000 prizm parallels to begin with, but these ones just look so darn good.  They really remind me of the Stained Glass artwork that Wizards of the Coast started producing for their limited Secret Lair parallels of the War of the Spark Planeswalkers.  That last sentence probably made about 0 sense to anyone other than an active Magic the Gathering player or financier like myself.



It seems like the basketball packs sell out in seconds all time, so I went for the next best thing and got some soccer prizm packs for the English Premiere league.  I haven't opened any of my packs, but I did go out and get a copy of my favorite American player in the EPL as a single so that I can hold onto the card as a momento.  I would've given anything to see him get signed by Liverpool, but for the time being I will just watch him play for Chelsea and dream.

Comments

Popular Posts