2020 Topps Transcendent Party Part 5

When I got to shake hands with and take pictures with Junior, I just thanked him for being a great role model as a player, person, and father.  I'm so glad that such a fantastic player was also such a good person.  He just told me that he was a regular guy.  Yeah, not quite, but still humble as ever.  He even still looked like a young man!





There were several pictures on the Transcendent autographs, and I was lucky enough to get one of the backwards hat pictures.  Those are my favorite photos of Junior, as they really remind me of him being "The Kid."



After the meet and greet, we took the elevators down into the gut of the stadium.  We toured some of the back areas, then headed to the batting cages in the tunnel to hit some soft toss BP.  It was epic.  Even though we were all wearing dress clothes, it was a great time.

Comments

Popular Posts