Look What I Found in My Garage!

 I've never been one to hold on to base cards.  I probably opened 100 2011 Topps Update value packs.  Enough that I had enough diamond codes to get one of those plastic rings from Topps.  I have no idea where it is, but I must've thrown away dozens of 2011 Update Trout, Goldy, Altuve, and god knows what else.  I cringe just thinking about it.  I've also tossed a ton of old prizm base cards, whether they were 2014 Prizm World Cup, or old basketball.  I thought I had thrown them all away.




Well when the soccer craze went full on, I went searching through some monster boxes in my garage.  These boxes had moved several times across the country, been in storage for over a year, and were just collecting dust.  Turns out I had a little bit of 2013-14 NBA Prizm tucked away.  And two base rookies of this Greek guy who turned out pretty good.  I'm not much of a grader, but I might need to send these in.  They were sitting in penny sleeves for the last 7 years lost to the world...  Until now!



Comments

Popular Posts