The Chosen Juan Part 3

 Juan Soto has supreme confidence.  But he also backs up his beliefs with actions.  One of the refreshing things is that even though he is now an unabashed superstar in the majors, his signature has remains very consistent.  As has his handwriting.  He doesn't have a ton of inscription autographs out there, but for fanboys like myself, these are the ultimate in terms of personal collection material.  


I love that his personality even comes out in the quotes that he chooses.  And have the autograph and inscription on card makes these so much more awesome.  I know that inscriptions sell for significantly more than regular autographs, but the rarity of these cards seems more meaningful and interesting to me than even rookie or prospect autographs.  I'd rather, from a personal collection standpoint, have inscription autographs than a bowman chrome prospect autograph.  There, I said it.  Or just get both :)




Comments

Popular Posts