Nationals! Now!

 I'm not a huge fan of the Topps NOW! or Panini Instant cards, but I really do like the World Series / MLB Playoff Now! cards.  Especially the ones with the game-used bases in them.  I think that the Bryzzo Cubs WS Champions card is one of the favorite ones in my collection.  I make no amends about my adoration of Juan Soto, and I delighted in watching the Nationals win it all in 2019.  If the Nationals can win...  Maybe the Mariners can win some day.  Or make the playoffs.  You know, like how they haven't done since 2001.




The playoff autographs are neat and all, but I really love the world series game used bases.  How cool is it that we get on-card autographs with WORLD SERIES GAME USED BASES in them.  I mean, the base was used in the World Series.  That is just awesome.  Even though I'm not a Nationals fan, I'm a fan of awesome, well-thought-out and well-made cards.  These ones are always top notch!



Comments

Popular Posts