Wax Prices are Getting Crazy Part 2


I busted an absolute ton of 2014 Upper Deck Exquisite Golf when it came out.  I went to Nationals in 2017 and depleted Dave & Adam's stock of the product.  Unfortunately, I had since sold most of my Tiger's, Jordan's, and the like.  I still have some Rory McIlroy and Michelle Wie rookie patch autographs, but I didn't hold back any of my awesome vet golfers.  My local shop owner recently came by a box of this.  I recalled that 2/3 boxes in the case were duds and the case hit could be a Wie, a mere $50-100 card at this point.  And the box price now was three times what a CASE price was back in 2017.  Crazy times we live in.

But I'm a gambler.  And this Tiger Woods on-card autograph is sweet.  Just wish that they had lightened the background color a little more or that he had signed in gold or silver ink.  Can't get too mad about a Tiger autograph through.

 

Comments

Popular Posts